Sunday, December 11, 2011

Old Rockers Die Hard

Man, I hate to say it, but being a dad is more difficult than I thought. I'm ill equipped for the job maybe, mentally. I'm not a problem solver, nor am I calm and cool in tense situations. By situations I mean my 2 month old son screaming and not having a fucking clue as to how to fix it. He's not a piece of machinery that I can just smack with a hammer or a big retarded ass redneck I can tell to fuck off. No, he's the love of my life and requires problem solving skills the likes of which I have never encountered. It's hard to decide whether to check for poop or fill a bottle with imitation tittie milk when there is a thirteen pound megaphone raping your ear pussy.

All that aside, he can smile at me or coo at me and all my troubles disappear. I love that kid with all my heart, but god-dammit, the simplest decisions are like solving calculus problems.

I like the BLOG. Maybe we can do this again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment